To alter the existing paint workshop/ parts store and installation of 6 No. new spraybooths for an auto repair workshop, one of the biggest in Europe.
Works were phased to allow the paint workshop to remain operational.
Project included the following;
- Installation of new temporary parts store within the north east carpark
- Demolition of the existing parts office.
- Alterations to the existing and installation of new M&E services, lighting and containment.
- Phased installation and commissioning of 6 No. new Spraybooths and associated works.
- Excavation of pits, installation of new plant decks, installation of new services (gas, electric) and plant, installation of new flues, etc.
- Forming of new roof penetrations and installation of anchor points and external restraints for the new flues.
- Relocation of existing DB Boards and services.
- Demolition of the existing jumbo stud separating wall between the Parts Store and Paint Workshop.
- Phased decommissioning and removal of the existing Spraybooths and associated services, plant and plant deck.
Highlighted Case Studies